4. Aristotle: Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
5. Doris M. Smith: Arguing with a fool proves there are two.
6. Madonna: A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.
7. Og Mandino: Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster. Your life will never be the same again.
8. Ralph Nichols: The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be understood.
9. Russell Ewing: A boss creates fear, a leader confidence. A boss fixes blame, a leader corrects mistakes. A boss knows all, a leader asks questions. A boss makes work drudgery, a leader makes it interesting. A boss is interested in himself or herself, a leader is interested in the group.